Thursday, January 3, 2019

About me

Hello. My name is Angelina. I am a children’s book illustrator, book artist and graphic designer. I start to draw digital art since year 2013, and I am experienced in character design, caricature art, book illustration, portrait drawing, comic art, animal illustration, portraits, calendar design, brochure design, T-shirt design, vector tracing, flyer design, banner design, graphic novel art and other graphic designs.
I am a fresh children’s book illustrator. I had illustrated my first children’s book at December 2018 and completed the 16-pages illustrations within a month. And for now, I am looking forward for a new opportunity to draw for another book project.
Feel free to contact me if you need an illustrator for your children’s book. I am expert in drawing high quality illustration for children’s book. My rate per illustration is very reasonable and is negotiable according to your budget. Feel free to contact me or email me at kill5s2@hotmail.com for more details.
I can get your tasks done on time for low cost. I believe my abilities would be perfect for your children’s book. I can complete the illustration within the necessary time frame.



No comments:

Post a Comment