Thursday, January 17, 2019

My first illustrated book



In November 2018, I was participating in a children's book cover design contest.  The winner in this contest will be selected as the illustrator to do the entire illustrations for the children's book.  There were many professional and experienced illustrators joined the contest in freelancer.com. 
As a fresh illustrator for children’s book, I used my professional skill and beautiful illustration to beat all the experienced illustrator and win the contest. I am happy to be selected by the author of the book to draw the illustrations of the children's book project.
This is my first time to draw all the illustration of children's book.  And I am able to complete all the 17 pages of the colored illustrations, including the book cover, within a month.  This book is about the story of a dandelion clock in the forest and a boy, Theo.  I was impressed by the positive thinking and moral values included in this book.



No comments:

Post a Comment