Thursday, January 3, 2019

Children's book illustration

This is my previous work on the children's book illustration.
I'm drawing a bear that love to eat ice-cream and buying an ice-cream from a stall.
I like to draw cute animal in children's book style.

For author looking for illustrator,
please consider me~
I am an illustrator and have five year experience in drawing digital art.
I've just start working as an illustrator since November 2018 and I have currently completed one children's book project.
Since I'm still a fresh illustrator, I'm offering 20% off discount for my first three book projects.
I am willing to draw high quality illustrator with low cost because I want to gain more experience as an illustrator.
My rate per illustration is very reasonable and can be negotiable according to your budget.
Please have a look on more my works.
Feel free to contact me at kill5s2@hotmail.com for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment